***This is a hybrid event. Registration for VIRTUAL ATTENDEES ONLY***
Discover how modern low-code platforms, AI-driven automation, and modern remote work solutions are redefining business innovation. Low-code platforms slash project times, while AI-driven automation drives fast, efficient business transformation. Modern remote work solutions enable partner organizations and globally distributed talent pools to participate in transformation projects in a manner that ensures security for the enterprise while providing project observability.
Digital transformation in the enterprise has been redefined by modern low-code platforms, AI-driven automation and remote work tooling and project observability. Low-code platforms like SAP Build have dramatically reduced project implementations times to weeks moving enterprises away from tedious and risky multi-year implementations. They have enabled business operations in functions like finance, procurement and human resources to identify process challenges, innovate and solve them right there. AI-driven automation platforms like UiPath enable business transformation to become a continuous process making incremental innovation a new way of working. Remote work and project observability platforms like Sonet.io enable workers to be on-boarded/off-boarded securely in minutes, safely access permitted enterprise resources from their own devices, and monitor all project work with the highest granularity for on-the-spot risk management without needing mid-level management.
The recent economic climate has intensified the shift towards rapid innovation within enterprises as traditional modes of execution become unviable. It also enables enterprises to identify and access new talent pools. The advent of generative AI also comes at this important transition in execution of enterprise transformation. Enterprises like Applied Materials have embraced such new approaches towards digital transformation to demonstrate the power of rapid innovation even in the prevailing macro climate.
This event organized by The Hive Think Tank and SAP brings together a panel of digital transformation leaders, who are building these new rails of rapid innovation in the enterprise.
- 17:00 – 18:15: Introduction and Panel Discussion with Q&A, moderated by Erik Mekelburg
About the Speakers:
- Erik Mekelburg: Erik leads SAP’s customer success team, including customer engagement and sales vision, strategy and execution for large enterprise customers across 18 industries in the West region of SAP North America.
- Dharmendra Mohan: DM has over 20 years building successful cyber security solutions. He has launched global cybersecurity services in public clouds and scaled them to global deployments.
- Alexandra Newton – Alex is the Senior Director of Customer Success at UiPath. She is focused on building & democratizing best practices to support employees, partners and customers in scaling automation programs.
- Junaid Ahmed: Junaid is a senior finance and business executive with 25+yrs of global technology industry experience. Junaid leads Corporate Planning functions with executive finance responsibilities for Corporate FP&A, Finance Systems & Integration, Finance Transformation (Agile Finance initiative), and more.